Just when you think that your New Year’s Resolutions are getting back on track, Valentine’s Day appears. The day most famous for candy and chocolate is nearly upon us. Here is a list of some of my favorite foods to enjoy over Valentine’s Day that are low in calories and won’t make you feel guilty.
- Chocolate pudding or jello
- Angel food cake with fruit toppings
- Low fat yogurt
- Banana split – heavy on the banana, easy on the rest
- Flavored gum
- Lollipops or long lasting hard candy
- Bite-sized chocolate candy bars
- Coffee or tea
*Some options are available in sugar-free. Remember that any candy or chocolate should be in moderation.
Here’s to a happy, healthy Valentine’s Day!