Setting long-term goals are great, but what about the small wins that get you to achieve those long-term ones?
I know that I can get caught up in achieving the big win – like losing weight by a certain date or traveling around the world. But don’t forget to celebrate the small wins that help you reach your ultimate goals.
These can be anything from:
- Taking the stairs instead of the elevator
- Drinking water instead of a soda for lunch
- Working an extra day to save up for that around the world vacation
- Eating an apple instead of cookie for a snack
- Running an extra 5 minutes to burn more calories
Celebrating the small wins can spark your excitement for getting to your end goals. So give yourself a high-five, or buy new workout clothes to help celebrate the small things that you have done!
What are some small wins that you have accomplished lately?
Feature photo byRich